As a software company, we take privacy and data very seriously. This policy addresses the collection, security and access to information that may be obtained through the use of our site. This policy covers the following topics:
- Information/Data Collected
As part of standard Internet practice we collect the following information when you visit our sites:
- Your domain name; for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu”, if you are connecting from a university domain;
- Your IP address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site;
- The pages you visit within Arcweb’s site; and
- The links made to other websites through this site.
This information is collected for statistical analysis using standard third-party software programs to create summary statistics. Any personally identifiable information (PII) that you voluntarily provide will be collected. PII may include an email address or any other information you submit via a website when completing an application, form, or survey online. The information collected, whether or not personally identifiable, is not limited to text characters and may include audio, video, and other graphic formats you send us.
We may customize your browsing experience by using “cookies” to store a randomly generated identifying tag on your computer. (Cookies are simple text files stored by your web browser and they provide a method of distinguishing among visitors to the websites.) You can refuse the cookie or delete the cookie file from your computer at any time by using any one of a number of widely available methods.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented in this page, you can contact Arcweb Technologies as follows:
By Phone: 800-846-7980
By Mail: 234 Market Street, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106
By Email: email@example.com